PICK AND PACK FULFILMENT SERVICES
The most vital part of logistics for any e-commerce company is the order fulfilment process which is commonly referred to as Pick and Pack. We can help you save time and reduce your costs whilst increasing delivery performance by outsourcing your Pick and Pack process to our expert team.
Whether you need order fulfilment and / or a cross-dock solution, we can specifically tailor our services to your business needs. Our fulfilment team will make sure that your products are correctly picked, scanned and packed to reach your customers in the best possible condition.
HOW DO OUR PICK AND PACK SERVICES WORK?
STEP 1: BEFORE THE PICK AND PACK
1. First, we receive the goods, based on a booked in delivery.
2. Goods received will be booked into storage unless a cross deck solution is being provided.
3. A purchase is then made via your online store or marketplace, which will be integrated into our order fulfilment platform. So, when your customer places an order, we receive this information and start the pick and pack process...
STEP 2: READY FOR PICK AND PACK
4. The item(s) for the order will now be picked form our warehouse and then packed following your requirements.
5. The packed item(s) will be delivered via our agreed courier direct to your customer, which helps eliminate the risk of goods being damaged or lost in transit.
STEP 3: REAL TIME TRACKING
6. We’ll keep you and your customer updated throughout this process via our cloud-based dashboard.
7. Our fulfilment dashboard allows you to track your inbound goods, monitor stock levels and sales in real-time.
OUR PICK AND PACK SERVICE INCLUDES:
Packaging and labelling
Preparing orders for shipping
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR PICK AND PACK PARTNER?
Thanks to a dedicated team of e-commerce fulfilment experts, Guardian Warehousing offers your business a fully bespoke pick and pack, order fulfilment service.
Our fulfilment platform integrates with your online store, to automatically receive orders. We then pick, pack and ship 98.0% of them on the same day, with 99% accuracy.
In a nutshell, we’ll speed up the pick and pack process which means you can offer faster shipment times to your customers and improve your overall customer experience, whilst saving costs.
INTERNATION PICK, PACK AND DESPATCH SERVICES
We are also able to provide international fulfilment support services, with our selected range of global carrier partners and our dedicated customer support can help you fulfil your customers’ delivery expectations both here in the UK and to cross-border marketplaces.